The trade summit of „Handelsblatt“ took place in 2016 at the Maritim Hotel in Stuttgart. Leadership personalities discussed strategies for digital change and the topic of „Industry 4.0“ (internet of things). I brought the „4.0 light letters“ with me. These I have adapted colorfully to the orange of the Handelsblatt logo.
See our robot Hugo in the beginning and the End of this Video:
Among the speakers were among others
- Reinhard Clemens (CEO of Deutsche Telekom)
- Klaus Helmrich (Member of the Management Board of Siemens)
- Rolf Najork (Chief Executive Officer of Bosch Rexroth)
- Dr. Heinrich Hiesinger (CEO, thyssenkrupp AG)
- Dr. Tanja Rückert (Executive Vice President, SAP)
Event: Congress / Industry Summit
Customer: Handelsblatt / Euroforum
Guests: Management personalities German industry
Number of guests: approx
Venue: Hotel Maritim Stuttgart.
Artist: Hugo the talking robot
3D Letters „Industry 4.0“
Book artists for your congress or summit here
Are you looking for the right artist for your congress? Send me an email with the basic data and I shoot you a non-binding offer.